Saturday, April 12, 2008

windy day at ego beach

sorry to some of the guys that were getting some good rides but didnt get any pictures(caleb and stu) you guys were ripping but it was just a timing thing I couldnt sit on the beach all day i needed to ride some waves as well.....REMEBER GUYS YOU CAN MAKE THESE PICTURES REALLY BIG! JUST KEEP CLICKING ON THE ACTUAL PHOTO AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO TWO OTHER WEB SITES BEFORE YOU CAN SAVE IT OR IF YOU CLICK ON IT A THIRD TIME IT GETS REALLY BIG, SO ENJOY. oh yes if you use the pic somewhere just give me a photo credit if you can thanks-Billy Epp


4 comments:

Bill said...

Nice Billy!
Really sums up the "fun" factor of yesterday!
I miss it already...

stuart proctor said...

Billy E the pics are awesome -- and we all know it's not a popularity contest; I could sail 100 days and never get my photo taken and as long as folks see that Hatteras Island really does rip that's all that matters (although who doesn't like seeing pictures of themselves?). Yesterday frickin ripped, and I don't think any of us need any photos of ourselves to know how good it was! Thanks a bunch for snapping the pics. -- stu

Andy said...

Sick-O! Looks like everyone had a good time out there! I'm bummed I didn't get to sail with everyone else, but Stu, Thomas and I had plenty of fun with the after work sesh! Thanks for shooting, Billy!

Keith said...

nice pics! looks like tomorrow will be another chance for some more! see you all on the water. -Keith

the past year of my life in a nutshell