Tuesday, April 1, 2008

windy and warm 13m sw20-30

wow I was really worried after driving all the way to the point yesterday and basically getting skunked that it was going to not happen again today. As the wind was blowing sw 15-20 all morning the skies were filled with passing thunderstorms, but thanks to the Internet and being able to watch the radar i could see a break in the clouds was possible in the afternoon. At about 3 in the afternoon the skies cleared and the wind started up. Kited all night right out in front of my house and up to the blue point for a "show off session" haha! Wore my killer ion 4/3 sleevless fullsuit and the north xride 135cm. About 6:30 the wind picked up to almost 30 and I pointed back to the house where my gal had dinner waiting.......life is glorious. Oh by the heres my new board coming this summer, I will be the coolest kid on my block

2 comments:

James Douglass said...

Ha ha. I remember seeing Stuart's black eye when I was down at Ocean Air last week. I'm sure I'll get some too if I get more into kiting.

BTW- That's a sweet looking twin-fin you're getting!

Andy said...

Nice battle wound! But Stus definitely got you beat!

the past year of my life in a nutshell