Monday, April 28, 2008

everything comes together


Wind sw 20+ waves 1-2foot overhead=epic kitesurfing. Did a 6 mile downwinder with bryan harvey, from s-turns to the boiler! Broke my board in two with my head ouch! Today was the kind of day that we wait for here on the outer banks...I snapped just this one picture right before we went. Really I was just using the zoom to see what size kites our other buddies were on that took off about 30 minutes before us.
This is probably what I looked like when the head high wall of shorebreak broke my board on my face!

3 comments:

Andy said...

Sicko Sweeeet! I know where you can get a new board : ) Glad you got out! Anybody else go with you?

rad for sure! I barely snuck out at Ego, then waited for the biggest wall of water I could find and rode it all the way to the beach! Insane waves!

badneck said...

guess I should of mentioned I was kitesurfing ha oops

James Douglass said...

That's impressive that the board broke before your face did. Hard core!

the past year of my life in a nutshell